Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Diary Entry✮

April 17, 2010

Dear Diary,
        
          Today is a Saturday, and I have just arrived at Fort Lauderdale in Florida. Yesterday, Friday, my parents and I left at five in the morning to drive down to Florida, and again we left early in the morning to make it to the port. My parents and I are going on a cruise for our spring break, we stopped in Chattanooga, in Tennessee. 

          It's a very long drive, but I don't mind. I got to see many amazing sights on our trip down. There were mountains and lakes and rivers. One mountain even had a bunch if tiny little water falls running down them. We also drove through big cities like Atlanta, Georgia. I saw the olympic torch statue there. there were two of them actually.  There was also a Coke factory we drove by, even though we didn't stop for it.

          But now we are waiting in long snaking lines, so that we can get onto the ship. The ship is called Liberty of the Seas. The Boat is so big, you can sea it from miles away. But even that ship wasn't the biggest. There was another boat that still even taller and longer. It's so amazing. I can't wait to explore the ship, hopefully I don't get lost.

                                I'll tell you more later
                                             ~Ariana

1 comment: