Thursday, April 21, 2016

Test Stressed :P 😢

               I think we can l agree that tests are the greatest when it comes to academics. You study for days at a time, and for some reason your still as nervous as you were that time you crammed in all your studying the day before. Tests for medical reasons aren't that great either, really. Whether you hate needles, blood, small spaces, or just people in your personal space, will make one test worse than another. But even tests on the internet can bring you down if you think about it. Yes, there are all those test to see what house you'd be in if you at Hogwarts, but what about all those personality tests. I feel like those could even possibly bring you down if you don't get the result you were hoping for.

               Tests can seriously give people major stress.... So, why don't I tell you a story.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death By Test x-x
I mean it might be my fault, but still, nOt fare!

               So there's a test tomorrow. And I haven't really prepared for it. I mean, I did the study guide and I took the notes, buuutt I haven't reaaaaallly look at them more than once. And I mean, it's not my fault, I've been busy. I have to watch allll of the new YouTube videos uploaded by all eight YouTubers I watch, and scroll through the past 24 hours of posts on Instagram, and post at least one photo worth being shared. But in order to do that I have to do something cool. I also have to keep up with Watt Pad. And then all the homework that actually has to be turned in. By the time I finish all this it's late. And I want to sleep. It's not like i have time to reaaally study. And it can be problematic.

              The worst part is, that if i don't do well my parents take away my phone, they say "the only reason you couldn't pass that test is because you're glued to that phone of yours, so until you drag your grades back you can't have it back." Which is so not true, and sooo unfair. Yes I'm on it a lot, but that's only to keep myself from being a laughing stalk at school. And I think I'd rather have bad grades than be who everyone sees as nerd. 

              It's totally bogus. They should just eliminate tests. It could make life wAy easier. And then that B you were working for wont drop to a D when you get a C on the next quiz. They could at least ,ake them worth less point so they would plummet your grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment