Monday, January 18, 2016

Movie Review

McFarland, USA

             Okay, I'm a book worm, so of course I'm not the hugest movie fan. However, I will admit, there are plenty of amazing movies out there. One of movies I love is "McFarland, USA"

              In the movie the White family moves to McFarland for Jim White's, the father, work. Jim is a P.E. teacher at a predominantly Latino high school. Mr. White learns that there are many differences needed to be work out. When he learns of the running skills with in the school, he is determined to start a cross country team. With a bit of work a team eventually comes together. And with ups and downs along with a few twists and turns, the team finds themselves in the champions.

                I you ever watch this amazing movie I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It's an amazing story and some good lessons can be learned. And it's not just the main story I just explained, there are parts of the movie of how the family readjusts to this new environment, and such.  

No comments:

Post a Comment