Sunday, January 31, 2016

Science is Interesting....

So, in science class we had to make gametes and make them reproduce.... Now, not the most beautiful creature on earth, but possibly not the ugliest... But our teacher wanted us to do a blog post on how this, ah,  wonderful, creature fits in. So, um, here we go.



First person: Chloe (the oh so lovely being...)



August 20th, 2016

Dear diary,
         Today was my first day of school. It was interesting. I was the only one with both horns and a halo, but I guess it's kind of cool. Some older kid said it was ironic, but I'm not sure what that means really. Some people made fun of my nose and thumbs, but I can't be to bothered by it. I mean, no ones perfect. Right?  I'm not the most pleased with my toes, but at least they're covered by me shoes. But it wasn't all negative. People loved my hair, they said they wished they had long curly hair like mine. One person said "I can't imagine how long it'd be f it were strait," I think it was a compliment. well that's all I have for today, diary.
                                                                            Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment