Thursday, January 21, 2016

What's New~Nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

         
What am I writing you ask?~ Well I don't really know myself



   This week for class is doing a free post, but on days like today I'm lacking in imagination (only slightly). "How can you run out of imagination?" one might ask. Well fellow beings, I used my share for two days yesterday while drawing. "What were you drawing" a young sapling may ponder. Well young sapling, that could become an ancient mystery. Because it was simply abstract art, and that isn't something that can reallllllly be explained. sO, this week my post is just me and my maze of a mind spewing out random thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Downton Abby


     So, my parents started watching Downton Abby, and because I live with them I kind of sort of totally picked it up, too. Right now I'm towards the end of season 2. Do NOT spoil it, PLEASE!! However, give me input on your opinions. I'm not sure what I think of it yet, so you could totally help me come to a conclusion about this show.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Upon A Time

                So now thinking of tv, I'm really into Once Upon a Time. (anyone else all over it?) I was really mad when Gallivant came back and put Once Upon a Time on hold. I means Gallivant is fine, BUT don't delay the continuation of a REALLY REALLY GOOD SHOW!!! AHHH! I was so mad.... still kind of am. Please tell me I'm not the only one freaking about it.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All The Amazing Books of the World

            AAAHHH!!! There are so many books I want to read!! I want to read more books by people like John Green and Rainbow Rowell. OOhhhh, I can't even explain!!! I have a list of like 100 books I want to read. It was on my phone, but then somehow it got deleted, I was soooooo sad. :'( But seriously there are so many good books around. So if anyone has any recommendations, do tell. I really like the "Harry Potter" series, "Selection" series, "Fangirl", the "Legend" series, and "The Secret Garden". And just so you know "The Secret Garden" is an oldie's book, but its still an amazing book. And I can't wait to read a book called "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" from what I know of it, it's supposedly kind of like "The Fault in Our Stars". OOHHH, so many books. So any recommendations? I'm open to mostly anything. :D





Books are special so the get this little rant gets two gifs.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Selection Series


For all Selection Series fans: Maxon or Aspen?(comment below)

                So as listed above, I looove the selection series. If you haven't read it, you totally should. There are currently a total of four books, "The Selection" hence the name of the series, "The Elite", "The One", and "The Heir". Then there's also "Happily Ever After" that are like mini stories. I fell in love with the series. I can't wait for the next book to come out. X)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Because It's Cute



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well I hope you don't think I'm too crazy yet... ADIOS!

5 comments:

  1. lskfdglksjdfh FANDOMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. lskfdglksjdfh FANDOMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love Maxon, but he's right for America. If I had to choose, I would go with Aspen. There's just something about dark hair and light eyes....*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two questions. How old is your brother?? Did anybody find out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two brothers, one is ten years years older than me and the other is 14 years older. I am 14 so if you to the math one would be 24 (but he is still 23 because it hasn't been his birthday yet) and the other 28.

      The older brother is the one that licked all the Doritos...

      And I'm not sure what your asking... Was what found out?

      Delete